Virtual Offices - the Perfect Solution for Your Small Business at Square Feet
Posted on 24th April 2023 at 15:17
Virtual offices have become increasingly popular over the years, and for good reason.
With the rise of technology and remote work, more businesses are using virtual offices to cut costs and increase flexibility but what are virtual offices? In this blog post, we’ll look at how they work, their benefits and what you can expect from a Square Feet Virtual Office.
What are Virtual Offices?
Essentially, a virtual office is a physical mailing address that you can use as your business address, a modern alternative to traditional bricks and mortar offices. At Square Feet, we provide an address you can use for your business address, your registered office, and your directors service address.
How does it work?
When you sign up for a virtual office, you’ll get a physical address. Then, when you use this Square Feet address as your business address, any mail will then be forwarded to you at your nominated address. Mail is sent fortnightly and, between mailings, is kept securely and privately under lock and key.
Using the Square Feet virtual office service makes you a member of our community bringing other great benefits, including a discount when booking meeting rooms or coworking spaces - so you can meet clients or have team meetings in a professional environment.
Benefits of Virtual Offices
1. Cost-effective: Virtual offices are a cost-effective alternative to traditional offices; saving you money on rent, utilities, and other office-related expenses.
2. Increased flexibility: With a virtual office, you can work from anywhere not tied to a specific location, giving you more freedom and flexibility.
3. Professional image: A virtual office gives your business a professional image with a physical address giving potential customers more confidence in your business.
4. Access to meeting rooms: Square Feet offer access to meeting rooms at a significant cost reduction which can be useful when you need to meet clients or have a team meeting.
5. Reduced commute time: With a virtual office, you can eliminate the daily commute to a physical office. This can save you time and reduce stress.
Virtual offices offer a cost-effective and flexible alternative to traditional offices as you can work from anywhere, while maintaining a professional image and accessing additional services such as meeting rooms. If you’re looking for great value and increased flexibility, a Square Feet virtual office may be the right choice for your business.
Please do get in touch if you’d like to find out more. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link on our website. At £35 plus VAT per month with no contract, this is a great value option for organisations that don't need an office but do need a great high-profile location to register their business. Virtual Offices (squarefeetcowork.co.uk)
We’d love to hear your thoughts on Square Feet. Please do reach out, get in touch, follow our socials and I really hope to meet you soon.
See you soon,
Share this post: